Overview: Kinesia ClinicView™ To Quantify Motor Symptoms
To objectively quantify motor symptoms and assess tremor with increased amplitude resolution we developed the Kinesia ClinicView™ system. ClinicView provides a standardized, objective platform for the quantitative assessment of movement disorders like Parkinson's disease. For research applications, real-time motion sensor data is streamed via Bluetooth® to a PC for review, storage and analysis.
Kinesia technology is an FDA cleared to market and CE marked system to quantify motor assessments in the clinic and at home
- ISO 13485: 2003 Certification: Issued 07 November 2011
- CE Marked Certification: Issued 20 December 2011
- TGA Registered: Issued 23 November 2012
- CMDCAS Health Canada: Issued 21 September 2012
- FDA Cleared: Issued 5 April 2007